Howie Mandel talks OCD

This forum is for discussing Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) which involved a person experiencing intrusive, irrational thoughts — unwanted ideas or impulses that repeatedly well up in a person’s mind.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussing Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) which involved a person experiencing intrusive, irrational thoughts — unwanted ideas or impulses that repeatedly well up in a person’s mind. You may post links to articles of interest related to OCD research, information, treatment, etc. These articles may me discussed by forum members. However, while you may relate what treatment options you or your loved ones are following, it is important to understand that what works for one person may not work for another. Therefore - do not use this forum to solicit or offer specific treatment advice. This forum is for discussing the technical/ medical aspects of these disorders. For support, please post in the relevant Peer or Family support forums.
CyS

Howie Mandel talks OCD

Post by CyS » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:33 pm

Most people know of comedian Howie Mandel, but not everyone knows that Howie sufferes from OCD. I found this candid interviews with Howie in which he talks openly about his struggles with this condition:

https://youtu.be/dSZNnz9SM4g
My Name is Cy. Ask me again and I’ll tell you no lie!